Nissan recalls Cube, Micra models
Thursday, May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Nissan has issued a recall, saying it needs to repair a steering wheel glitch in the Cube and the Micra cars.
A bolt in the steering wheel may not be properly tightened.
No accidents have been reported.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking