United making overseas flights more comfortable
May 24, 2013 (WLS) -- United Airlines says it will now offer lie-flat seats on every international flight from New York.
That includes 182 aircraft.
Each seat that converts to a bed will also have a personal on-demand entertainment system.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 34 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 20 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 2 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos