United making overseas flights more comfortable
May 24, 2013 (WLS) -- United Airlines says it will now offer lie-flat seats on every international flight from New York.
That includes 182 aircraft.
Each seat that converts to a bed will also have a personal on-demand entertainment system.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain 43 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia 47 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
44 min ago
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing...
43 min ago