Ford trucks eco-boost engines investigated
May 27, 2013 (WLS) -- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is looking into reports of acceleration problems with 2011 to 2013 Ford F-150 trucks.
The agency has received 95 reports of incidents of reduced engine power during hard accelerations.
It can happen when trying to pass another vehicle.
No crashes have been reported.
Ford has told dealers how to fix the issue but hasn't yet alerted owners.
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way 7 min ago
- Chicago memorials honor Nelson Mandela 24 min ago
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Office Depot move disappoints IL lawmakers 42 min ago
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Man charged with pouring boiling water on teen 51 min ago
- Firefighter crashes van into Ind. home, suffers burns
- Sex assault trial begins without defendant, 85
- CTA trains to be cleaned less often, union says 21 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
5 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way
7 min ago