Apple to launch iRadio streaming service
June 4, 2013 (WLS) -- Apple will launch a streaming digital music service to take on popular services like Pandora and Spotify.
Apple has deals with two music labels and is negotiating with a third.
Like Pandora, Apple's iRadio music streaming service is expected to be free and ad-based. An announcement is expected as soon as next week.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 1 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 16 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago 43 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting 41 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway 26 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 56 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
16 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
1 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos