Apple to launch iRadio streaming service
June 4, 2013 (WLS) -- Apple will launch a streaming digital music service to take on popular services like Pandora and Spotify.
Apple has deals with two music labels and is negotiating with a third.
Like Pandora, Apple's iRadio music streaming service is expected to be free and ad-based. An announcement is expected as soon as next week.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 13 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 39 min ago
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping 2 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos