Airlines collect $27B in fees
June 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Airlines are making billions of dollars off of fees, according to research firm Idea Works Company.
United Airlines collected $5.3 billion in baggage fees, priority boarding and premium seating. It's the second year United finished first in the survey.
Overall, airlines collected more than $5.3 billion in fees.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits