GM offers Chevy Volt rebates
June 11, 2013 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- General Motors is offering new incentives for the Chevy Volt.
The automaker is providing rebates of $5,000 on the 2012 Volt and $4,000 on the 2013 model. GM is also offering a special lease deal.
The company hopes the incentives will re-charge slowing sales of the battery-powered car.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 33 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming 39 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 39 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
39 min ago
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
33 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
39 min ago