Tesla S sedans recalled
June 19, 2013 -- Tesla is recalling some of its sedans.
The electric car maker says it needs to fix a problem in the Model S sedan. One of the back seats could come loose during an accident.
The recalled Teslas were built between May and early this month. The Tesla Model S recently received two top honors: Motor Trend Car of the Year and Consumer Reports calls it the best car it's ever tested.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path 53 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 29 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 24 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 22 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
27 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square...
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos