Tesla S sedans recalled
June 19, 2013 -- Tesla is recalling some of its sedans.
The electric car maker says it needs to fix a problem in the Model S sedan. One of the back seats could come loose during an accident.
The recalled Teslas were built between May and early this month. The Tesla Model S recently received two top honors: Motor Trend Car of the Year and Consumer Reports calls it the best car it's ever tested.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout