Tesla S sedans recalled
June 19, 2013 -- Tesla is recalling some of its sedans.
The electric car maker says it needs to fix a problem in the Model S sedan. One of the back seats could come loose during an accident.
The recalled Teslas were built between May and early this month. The Tesla Model S recently received two top honors: Motor Trend Car of the Year and Consumer Reports calls it the best car it's ever tested.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos