Tesla S sedans recalled
June 19, 2013 -- Tesla is recalling some of its sedans.
The electric car maker says it needs to fix a problem in the Model S sedan. One of the back seats could come loose during an accident.
The recalled Teslas were built between May and early this month. The Tesla Model S recently received two top honors: Motor Trend Car of the Year and Consumer Reports calls it the best car it's ever tested.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits