Most Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck
June 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- According to a new report, 76-percent of Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck.
The survey found fewer than one in four Americans have enough money in their savings accounts to cover six-months of expenses in the case of a job loss or medical emergency.
Twenty-seven percent of Americans surveyed had no savings at all.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos