Starbucks prices go up as much as 10-cents
June 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Starbucks is raising its prices by as much as 10-cents on some drinks.
The increase, which goes into effect on Tuesday, will include less than one-third of its drink menu, according to the company.
Starbucks' price increase comes despite a drop in green Arabica coffee prices.
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover 47 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 20-40 injured at partial London theater collapse 21 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus