ComEd asking for customer feedback on billing
June 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- ComEd wants your help in making its bills simpler.
The utility is about to redesign the monthly bill, and it wants customers to come up with suggestions.
ComEd says it will "crowdsource" ideas on the bill's new look through social media.
The company will use customer input to decide where billing features should go and if other features should be left off completely.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room 7 min ago
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size... 29 min ago
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77
5 min ago