Touchscreen device allows self-checkout at restaurants
June 28, 2013 (WLS) -- There may soon be a new way to pay your bill when you dine out at restaurants.
A new portable, touchscreen device by Viableware lets you complete self-checkout at your table.
The device lets you and other diners split the check, calculate tips, swipe your own credit cards and even print out your receipt.
The device is currently being tested by Paypal and American Express.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 44 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Carly Rousso trial date set for fatal DUI crash 11 min ago
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice 44 min ago
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 57 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
44 min ago