Credit card delinquencies lowest since 1990
July 9, 2013 (WLS) -- Credit card holders are the most responsible they've been in the last 22 years when it comes to paying their bills.
A report just released by the American Bankers Association says delinquencies on bank-issued credit cards dropped to 2.4 percent in the first quarter of this year.
That's the lowest level since 1990.
The report says many consumers have learned from the recession and are now working harder to keep debt at manageable levels.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 38 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning 23 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 4 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force 23 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday 56 min ago
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster 35 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese...
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students 52 min ago
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial 48 min ago
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville 43 min ago
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
4 min ago
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
38 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over...
23 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
56 min ago