2013 Hyundai Santa Fe safety investigated over power loss issue
July 10, 2013 (WLS) -- A popular SUV is being investigated by safety regulators.
The government is looking into complaints that the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe can unexpectedly lose power.
There have been 2 reports of the right-front axle shaft failing.
Investigators will determine if the issue is serious enough to issue a recall.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 32 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 3 min ago
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 23 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
32 min ago