Krispy Kreme tops market research firm Technomic's list of crave-worthy foods
July 10, 2013 (WLS) -- A new survey by market research firm "Technomic," finds Krispy Kreme donuts are at the top of many people's list of cravings.
As far as casual dining chains, Red Lobster beat out Olive Garden and Cracker Barrel for having the most addictive food. Its cheddar biscuits are among the things customers crave the most.
Absent from the survey are hamburger and pizza chains.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand