Target adding beauty consultants
July 18, 2013 (WLS) -- Target is adding beauty consultants at more of its stores, testing so-called beauty concierges in some Chicago stores last summer.
Now the company plans to have personal beauty consultants staffed in 200 stores by the end of the year.
Just like in upscale department stores, the beauty concierge at Target offers customers personalized information about cosmetics and personal care products that are sold at the store.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 4 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school 57 min ago
- Block 37 developer indicted on federal fraud charges 20 min ago
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice 27 min ago
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts 37 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Victim ID'd in Logan Square shooting 6 min ago
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
46 min ago
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to...
57 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
4 min ago
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim...
27 min ago