Target adding beauty consultants
July 18, 2013 (WLS) -- Target is adding beauty consultants at more of its stores, testing so-called beauty concierges in some Chicago stores last summer.
Now the company plans to have personal beauty consultants staffed in 200 stores by the end of the year.
Just like in upscale department stores, the beauty concierge at Target offers customers personalized information about cosmetics and personal care products that are sold at the store.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park 33 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos