Honda expanding recall of Fit
July 19, 2013 (WLS) -- Honda is expanding a recall that it first announced in April.
Honda is recalling an additional 48,000 2012-2013 Fit models.
It is because the electronic stability control system may not stop a skid as quickly as it should. Honda describes the recall as voluntary.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 48 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 1 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches 17 min ago
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos