Taco Bell to eliminate kid's meals, toys at all US restaurants
July 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Taco Bell is doing away with kid's meals and toys at all U.S. restaurants.
The fast-food company says they'll phase out the children's items by next year.
Taco Bell's CEO said it "no longer makes sense" to spend resources for kid's meals and that the change will have an "insignificant" impact on sales.
Company officials say they're the first national fast food chain to eliminate kid's meals.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- London theater balcony believed to have collapsed 7 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts 8 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus