Canon sees lower demand for some cameras
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Smartphones with cameras may be cutting into sales of traditional cameras.
Canon says it has been hit with declining demand for the compact and high end camera models.
Analysts say worldwide shipments of cameras have fallen to a ten-year low as consumers are using smartphones with lenses capable of high-quality shots.
- Officials try to ID body near missing woman's home 48 min ago
- Will County workers reach strike-ending deal
- Mega Millions jackpot up to $291 million 40 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Ventra progress report shows major improvement
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- Meningitis at other universities puts NU on alert
- Chicago Dearborn bike lane rated best in America
- Official shaves 40-year-old mustache for cancer awareness
- Cyber Safety Tips During the Holidays
- Chicago boasts nation's best doughnut in web ranking
- SW Side teen recants story about alley sex assault
- William Cellini to be released from prison
- abcnews: Truck carrying radioactive material stolen
- 7 in :77
- Officials try to ID body near missing...
48 min ago