Canon sees lower demand for some cameras
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Smartphones with cameras may be cutting into sales of traditional cameras.
Canon says it has been hit with declining demand for the compact and high end camera models.
Analysts say worldwide shipments of cameras have fallen to a ten-year low as consumers are using smartphones with lenses capable of high-quality shots.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 21 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached 21 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Carla Hall from 'The Chew'
18 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos