Pepsi to add premium bottled water
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Pepsi plans to jump into the premium bottled water market.
It is introducing a drink called "om" following the popularity of Coca-cola's smartwater.
According to the trade publication Beverage Digest, Pepsi plans to launch the line next year.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 31 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 59 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says 54 min ago
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind.
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos