Netflix users not cutting back on traditional TV
July 29, 2013 (WLS) -- A new study says Netflix subscribers are not cutting back on the amount of traditional television programming.
The study released Monday by Tivo research finds that the amount of traditional television watched by Netflix and non-Netflix households is basically the same.
Netflix is offering original content that it streams to subscribers, including the show "House of Cards."
However, the study says Netflix is not currently a substitute for traditional television.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds