Chipotle offers vegan dish options
July 29, 2013 (WLS) -- Chipotle will be introducing vegan menu options.
The fast food chain says it will now offer vegan dishes at its locations in Oregon, Washington and Vancouver, Canada.
It already offers vegan sofritas made with tofu, Chipotle chiles and roasted poblano peppers in California.
Vegan meals contain no animal products. That includes no cheese, eggs or honey.
If Chipotle's vegan offerings are a hit, they could be rolled out nationwide.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side 12 min ago
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson 27 min ago
- Fatally shot alleged robber suspected in Harvey cop shooting 15 min ago
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- ABC7 To Go, December 12, 2013
52 min ago