Mercedes C-class luxury car most prone to be stolen
July 30, 2013 (WLS) -- A new report by the National Insurance Crime Bureau finds that the Mercedes-Benz C-class is the most stolen luxury car.
Two other Mercedes brands are also in the top 10.
The study is based on thefts reported to the National Crime Information Center database.
Rounding out the top five on the most-stolen list is the BMW 3-series, the Infiniti G, Mercedes Benz E-class and the Cadillac CTS.
The Mercedes Benz S-class also made the top 10.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boston Marathon bombing comment no threat to St. Patrick's Day...
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam 31 min ago
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case 23 min ago
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD