Jet Blue to add lie-flat beds
Jet Blue, a discount airliner, is adding premium seating.
The company says the new seats will convert into lie-flat beds. Passengers in the premium seating will receive hot meals and free drinks.
The seats will be available next spring and initially will only be available be on flights between New York and Los Angeles, and New York and San Francisco.
Jet Blue flights currently only offer coach seating. The airline has not released pricing for the new premium seats.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking