Jet Blue to add lie-flat beds
Jet Blue, a discount airliner, is adding premium seating.
The company says the new seats will convert into lie-flat beds. Passengers in the premium seating will receive hot meals and free drinks.
The seats will be available next spring and initially will only be available be on flights between New York and Los Angeles, and New York and San Francisco.
Jet Blue flights currently only offer coach seating. The airline has not released pricing for the new premium seats.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains