T.J. Maxx offers online shopping
August 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- T.J. Maxx shoppers will soon be able to shop online
T.J. Maxx is known for selling clearance items and product overruns in both fashion and home items. The low-price retailer plans to launch an online store this year.
Its rival, Saks Fifth Avenue currently also offers online shoppers on its "off-fifth outlets" by saks website.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize 56 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 39 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 42 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
39 min ago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
56 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
53 min ago