New Wells Fargo credit card helps pay down debt
August 6, 2013 (WLS) -- Wells Fargo says it will try to build its credit card business by offering new cards that help users earn rebates that automatically help pay down the principal on auto loans, student loans, or other debt through the bank.
In 2007, Wells Fargo began offering a similar credit card that offers a one-percent rebate that automatically pays down a customer's Wells Fargo home mortgage.
- CPS adds 3 schools to turnaround list 10 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Vets raise money to build WWII submarine memorial 25 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- BNSF Metra trains moving again after semi crash at Kedzie 38 min ago
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher found OK
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos