PayPal founder launches 'Glow' fertility app
August 9, 2013 (WLS) -- There is a new app that claims it can help a woman get pregnant.
The founder of PayPal has launched "Glow," a fertility app.
It collects data about a woman's reproductive cycle and personal traits to help pinpoint the best time to conceive.
The app also offers general healthcare advice.
You have to pay for a 10-month subscription to a non-profit program called "Glow First."
It's already raised $6 million.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 59 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
59 min ago
- 7 in :77