CVS to restrict nail polish remover sales in Illinois, Ohio, Hawaii
August 13, 2013 (WLS) -- A major drug store chain is restricting the sale of nail polish remover.
CVS will require customers to show ID when they buy nail polish remover at its stores in Illinois, Ohio and Hawaii.
Just like cold and allergy medications, CVS will restrict nail polish remover sales to people ages 18 and older.
Acetone in polish remover is one of the ingredients used to make methamphetamines.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 22 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 26 min ago
- Indiana soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum 46 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
25 min ago
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
22 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
30 min ago