Roku or Apple TV?
Augsut 14, 2013 (WLS) -- A new research poll finds the Roku set-top box is the most popular video streaming device.
Thirty-seven percent of U.S. broadband households surveyed use Roku; 24 percent use Apple TV.
The percentage of broadband households using set-top video streaming devices has doubled since 2011.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- NIU hazing death case in court 44 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 38 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos