Kroger cookie dough recalled over peanuts
ConAgra Foods says some Kroger Break 'n Bake chocolate chip cookie dough contains peanuts.
The company says peanut butter cup cookie dough was mistakenly put in the packages.
The recalled Kroger Break 'n Bake chocolate chip cookie dough was sold in 16-ounce packages.
They have a use-by date of November 24.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill. 10 min ago
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations 24 min ago