Kroger cookie dough recalled over peanuts
ConAgra Foods says some Kroger Break 'n Bake chocolate chip cookie dough contains peanuts.
The company says peanut butter cup cookie dough was mistakenly put in the packages.
The recalled Kroger Break 'n Bake chocolate chip cookie dough was sold in 16-ounce packages.
They have a use-by date of November 24.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 47 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boston Marathon bombing comment no threat to St. Patrick's Day... 53 min ago
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD