McDonald's to offer 'Mighty Wings' chicken wings nationwide
August 26, 2013 (WLS) -- McDonald's will begin serving up chicken wings at all of its restaurants nationwide, but customers won't have long to enjoy them.
The Oak Brook-based restaurant chain began testing "Mighty Wings" in Chicago in January.
Now they will be added to the menu nationwide beginning next month.
The bone-in chicken wings will be sold in pieces of 3, 5, or 10.
Nine different sauces will be offered.
You won't have long to enjoy them though, as McDonalds says its Mighty Wings will only be available until the end of November.
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way 22 min ago
- Chicago memorials honor Nelson Mandela 23 min ago
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 32 min ago
- Office Depot move disappoints IL lawmakers
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Man charged with pouring boiling water on teen
- Firefighter crashes van into Ind. home, suffers burns
- Sex assault trial begins without defendant, 85
- CTA trains to be cleaned less often, union says 48 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- School, Emergency Closings
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
32 min ago
- Chicago memorials honor Nelson Mandela
23 min ago
- Extreme cold continues, more snow on the way
22 min ago