Best Buy offers iPhone trade in
August 29, 2013 (WLS) -- If you want to upgrade your iPhone, one retailer is offering a big discount.
Best Buy says customers who trade in their iPhone 4 or iPhone 4-s will receive at least 50 percent off the price of an iPhone 5 or another 32-gigabyte smart phone.
Best Buy's trade in offer begins Friday and runs through Labor Day Monday.
Apple is expected to unveil a new iPhone next month.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake