Best Buy offers iPhone trade in
August 29, 2013 (WLS) -- If you want to upgrade your iPhone, one retailer is offering a big discount.
Best Buy says customers who trade in their iPhone 4 or iPhone 4-s will receive at least 50 percent off the price of an iPhone 5 or another 32-gigabyte smart phone.
Best Buy's trade in offer begins Friday and runs through Labor Day Monday.
Apple is expected to unveil a new iPhone next month.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap