Honda 2014 Odyssey minivan earns safety award
August 30, 2013 -- Honda says the 2014 Odyssey is the first minivan to receive the top-safety pick from the Insurance Institute for highway safety.
The new Odyssey is modified and built with high-strength steel, which the automaker says allowed the vehicle to perform better in crash tests.
The new 2014 Honda Odyssey has been available for sale since July 2013.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale 8 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected 2 min ago
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays 24 min ago
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses 30 min ago
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- 7 in :77
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos