Retailers offer 'Made in America' deals
September 2, 2013 (WLS) -- As the nation celebrates Labor Day several retailers are offering big deals on products "Made in America."
It is part of an effort aimed at bring back more manufacturing jobs to the United State.
The nation's largest retailer, Wal-Mart, says its "Made in America" campaign will create more than 1,000 domestic jobs in the next decade.
Other retailers offering "Made in America" deals for the holiday include Best Buy and Omaha Steaks.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary 31 min ago
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado 47 min ago
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation 41 min ago
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden 32 min ago
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home