Target testing in store pickup for online buys
September 1, 2013 (WLS) -- Target is testing a new option for online shoppers.
In-store pickup for items purchased through its website is being tried out.
Target hopes to offer the service at all stores nationwide by the start of the holiday shopping season.
Rivals Wal-Mart and best buy already have in-store pickup services.
Target will also begin testing same-day delivery from stores for items purchased on-line.
That option could be available nationwide by next year.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 18 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 47 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 31 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds