Hainan Airlines flying non-stop Chicago to Beijing
September 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There is new non-stop airline service between Chicago and Beijing, China.
Hainan Airlines' inaugural flight from Beijing arrived at O'Hare's international terminal Tuesday.
The airline will fly twice a week, on Tuesdays and Sundays.
Beijing is a key city for business travel and is growing in popularity among leisure travelers.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 13 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Blind man survives track fall as LA train arrives 38 min ago
- Go offline for National Day of Unplugging 28 min ago