Hainan Airlines flying non-stop Chicago to Beijing
September 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There is new non-stop airline service between Chicago and Beijing, China.
Hainan Airlines' inaugural flight from Beijing arrived at O'Hare's international terminal Tuesday.
The airline will fly twice a week, on Tuesdays and Sundays.
Beijing is a key city for business travel and is growing in popularity among leisure travelers.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault 8 min ago
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions 47 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913