Hainan Airlines flying non-stop Chicago to Beijing
September 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There is new non-stop airline service between Chicago and Beijing, China.
Hainan Airlines' inaugural flight from Beijing arrived at O'Hare's international terminal Tuesday.
The airline will fly twice a week, on Tuesdays and Sundays.
Beijing is a key city for business travel and is growing in popularity among leisure travelers.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 11 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained