Sprint offers early smartphone update
September 20, 2013 (WLS) -- Sprint has become the latest carrier to offer an early update option for smartphones.
The plan lets customers who pay for their phones in installments upgrade their devices every 12 months, instead of the two years allowed under existing plans.
Sprint says customers choosing its upgrade option will pay up to $45 a month less than comparable offerings from AT&T and Verizon.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours 1 min ago
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 To Go 12-19-13
6 min ago