Sprint offers early smartphone update
September 20, 2013 (WLS) -- Sprint has become the latest carrier to offer an early update option for smartphones.
The plan lets customers who pay for their phones in installments upgrade their devices every 12 months, instead of the two years allowed under existing plans.
Sprint says customers choosing its upgrade option will pay up to $45 a month less than comparable offerings from AT&T and Verizon.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 18 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 47 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 31 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds