Fox & Obel to close permanently
September 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Fox & Obel says its Streeterville store will close permanently and it plans to sell off its assets.
The grocery store located on East Illinois filed for chapter eleven bankruptcy protections last Friday.
The upscale grocery shut down for three days in July 2013 after repeatedly failing health inspections.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area 40 min ago
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning 48 min ago
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler