T-Mobile to stop carrying Blackberry smart phones
September 26, 2013 (WLS) -- T-Mobile says it will stop carrying Blackberry smart phones in its stores.
T-Mobile says customers who purchase the struggling Blackberry line are business professionals who generally do not buy from its retail stores.
T-Mobile says it will still ship Blackberry smart phones to customers at their request.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913