T-Mobile to stop carrying Blackberry smart phones
September 26, 2013 (WLS) -- T-Mobile says it will stop carrying Blackberry smart phones in its stores.
T-Mobile says customers who purchase the struggling Blackberry line are business professionals who generally do not buy from its retail stores.
T-Mobile says it will still ship Blackberry smart phones to customers at their request.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 23 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night 41 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing 1 min ago
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed 32 min ago
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home
- UCP Seguin 1 year after merger
16 min ago
- Earth Day Family Fun: Dirt dessert recipe
19 min ago