Target, T-Mobile roll out prepaid mobile phone
October 4, 2013 (WLS) -- Target is rolling out a new prepaid mobile phone service with T-Mobile called Brightspot.
The plan will give customers access to contract free plan options with their own handset or a new one.
Target says there will be a $50 monthly option that gets unlimited talk, text and data.
The service will be launched on Sunday.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 2 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 31 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 15 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds