PayPal launches in-store buying app
October 8, 2013 (WLS) -- PayPal's newest technology is designed to make using your smart phone as easy as swiping a credit card at the checkout.
PayPal's newly-launched Payment Code lets shoppers either swipe their phones or use a four-digit code to complete a purchase.
PayPal has struck a deal with several big retailers to use their in-store purchasing app.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square 36 min ago
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan 42 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed 52 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
36 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
42 min ago