PayPal launches in-store buying app
October 8, 2013 (WLS) -- PayPal's newest technology is designed to make using your smart phone as easy as swiping a credit card at the checkout.
PayPal's newly-launched Payment Code lets shoppers either swipe their phones or use a four-digit code to complete a purchase.
PayPal has struck a deal with several big retailers to use their in-store purchasing app.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run 33 min ago
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage 18 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos