New Apple iPads could be unveiled this month, might include mini with retina display
October 9, 2013 -- Apple's newest iPads could be unveiled by the end of October.
Industry insider "All Things D" reports that Apple could show off its next-generation iPad as soon as October 22.
It says Apple could debut an iPad mini with a retina display, as well as a thinner, full-sized iPad.
The new fingerprint technology on the iPhone 5S could also be included in the newest iPads.
For the last three years, Apple has held a press event in October to unveil new products in time for the holidays.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD