Walgreens launching MasterCard prepaid debit card
October 10, 2013 (WLS) -- Walgreens is launching a prepaid debit card.
The drug store chain will offer its own MasterCard prepaid card. The cards do come with some fees.
Right now Walgreen's prepaid debit card is offered in three cities including Milwaukee.
The prepaid card is expected to be available in the Chicago area before the end of the year.
Walgreens says it will also offer a range of financial services next year, including check cashing, direct deposit and online bill paying.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run 8 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos