Verizon stores trouble keeping new iPhones in stock
October 18, 2013 (WLS) -- Verizon says Apple has had an iPhone supply issue.
The Chief Financial Officer of Verizon says its stores had trouble keeping Apple's new iPhone 5S in stock in the first weeks after its launch.
Verizon says it's due to supply constraints.
The issue resulted in customers being on waiting lists to get the new iPhone.
Apple still sold a record nine million iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C phones during the first weekend of their release.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits