Verizon stores trouble keeping new iPhones in stock
October 18, 2013 (WLS) -- Verizon says Apple has had an iPhone supply issue.
The Chief Financial Officer of Verizon says its stores had trouble keeping Apple's new iPhone 5S in stock in the first weeks after its launch.
Verizon says it's due to supply constraints.
The issue resulted in customers being on waiting lists to get the new iPhone.
Apple still sold a record nine million iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C phones during the first weekend of their release.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking