2015 Corvette Z06 delivers 'supercar levels of performance,' Chevy says; 2015 Corvette picture released
December 6, 2013 (DETROIT) (WLS) -- 2015 Corvette Z06 enthusiasts will have to wait until the North American International Auto Show in Detroit to see the full deal. But Chevrolet did tease the 2015 Corvette- with a photo.
The photo reveals only one wheel of the 2015 Corvette Z06. Chevy is calling the performance car "the most track-capable Corvette ever, designed to deliver supercar levels of performance through unique powertrain, chassis and aerodynamic features."
The 2015 Corvette Z06 will be unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show, January 13-26, 2014. The 2015 Corvette is part of Chevrolet's performance car lineup, which also includes the Corvette Stingray Convertible, Camaro Z/28 and SS sedan. Global Chevrolet Senior Vice President Alan Batey touts the company's choices when it comes to performance cars.
"No other manufacturer will be able to match the breath of performance cars from Chevrolet," he said in a statement.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment 33 min ago
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 32 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 59 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All