T-Mobile 'Go Smart' to offer Facebook w/o data plan
December 23, 2013 (WLS) -- T-Mobile users on the new 'Go Smart' plan won't need a data plan to use Facebook or Facebook Messenger.
The mobile carrier will allow customers access even without a date plan starting next month. The pre-paid wireless plan is designed for customers who want low-cost, unlimited mobile coverage.
T-Mobile's prepaid service plans run from $25 to $45 a month.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 30 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released 31 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing 11 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77
24 min ago
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
30 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment...
31 min ago