T-Mobile 'Go Smart' to offer Facebook w/o data plan
December 23, 2013 (WLS) -- T-Mobile users on the new 'Go Smart' plan won't need a data plan to use Facebook or Facebook Messenger.
The mobile carrier will allow customers access even without a date plan starting next month. The pre-paid wireless plan is designed for customers who want low-cost, unlimited mobile coverage.
T-Mobile's prepaid service plans run from $25 to $45 a month.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake