Southwest has worst on-time rates in country
December 26, 2013 (WLS) -- It appears Southwest Airlines has gone from first to worst when it comes to on-time arrivals.
The airline is usually a favorite among passengers for its free checked bag policies.
But lately the carrier has had the worst on-time rates in the entire country according to the Department of Transportation.
Southwest is the largest airline to operate out of Midway International Airport in Chicago.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD