Chrysler, Fiat merger almost complete
January 2, 2014 (WLS) -- The merger between Chrysler and Fiat will soon be complete.
Fiat has agreed to buy the United Auto Worker's remaining 41 percent stake in Chrysler.
The agreement avoids a public stock offering of Chrysler shares that neither company wanted.
Once the deal is completed, Fiat and Chrysler can be merged into a single company.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos