T-Mobile offers to pay off early termination fees
January 9, 2014 (WLS) -- T-Mobile is offering to reimburse customers' early termination fees if they switch from Verizon, Sprint or AT&T networks.
T-Mobile is eliminating one of the last remaining obstacles for individuals and families wanting to switch from AT&T, Sprint or Verizon to the Un-carrier by offering to pay off their early termination fees, the company said in a release.
The company said that with an eligible phone trade-in, the total value of the offer to switch to T-Mobile could be as high as $650 per line.
"We're giving families a 'Get Out of Jail Free Card,' said John Legere, president and chief executive officer of T-Mobile. "Carriers have counted on staggered contract end dates and hefty early termination fees to keep people bound to them forever. But now families can switch to T-Mobile without paying a single red cent to leave them behind."
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody...
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Easter traditions explained 14 min ago
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
12 min ago