American Airlines, US Airways merge mileage programs
January 9, 2014 (WLS) -- Frequent fliers on American Airlines and US Airways can now start using their benefits through both airlines.
The air carriers merged back in December and kept the American name.
Frequent fliers can now earn and redeem miles on either airline and members will be allowed in each airline's clubs.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard 12 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits