2012, 2013 Ford Edge crossover SUVs recalled
Thursday, January 16, 2014
January 16, 2014 (WLS) -- Ford is recalling 2012 and 2013 Edge crossover SUVs because it says a fuel system leak could cause a fire.
No injuries have been reported.
Ford will notify owners next month about repairs.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 17 min ago
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 13 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 38 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty...
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos